At Pot and Posy we are committed to protecting your privacy. We use the information we collect about you to maximise the services that we provide to you. Pot and Posy respects the privacy and confidentiality of the information provided by you and adheres to the national privacy principles established pursuant to the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth).
In using our Website you agree to this policy and give our consent for us to use your information as outlined. If you have any concerns please don’t hesitate to contact us on email@example.com
The circumstances in which we may collect your information include, but are not limited to, the following:
- registering you as a user, to make future ordering easier;
- purchasing products online (e.g. you would need to supply credit card details for us to process your payment and contact information in case we have any queries);
- signing up to, or taking part in a Pot and Posy event or promotion; and
- collecting data about your activities when you visit our Website or the websites and online services where we display advertising. For example, the content you view, the date and time you view this content, where you saw the adverts, what adverts you clicked on, what products you purchased or your location information associated with your IP address, is data that is collected.
Please note that when placing an order, we will also require the contact information for the recipient so that we can deliver the products successfully.
We don’t store your credit card details. However, we do keep your billing, shipping and order information. This information is encrypted before we transmit it over a web server.
The main reason we need your information is to make sure your order gets delivered without any problems. E.g. we may email you to clarify delivery information, or to confirm that your delivery has been made. Storing your billing, shipping and order details also means you can make subsequent orders and enquiries quickly and easily.
On occasion, we also might provide data to reputable third parties to help us analyse sales patterns and navigation techniques, for example. We also might use the data to display to you advertising that is more relevant to you. However, will not include any personal information that would identify you.
We keep our customers up to date via Facebook and Instagram, but we may sometimes email you with news, or to request some feedback. If we do this there will be the opportunity for you to unsubscribe from any further email communications. If you receive marketing information from us in any other form, you may at any time decline to receive this information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will take all reasonable steps to action your request at the earliest opportunity.
We won’t pass your information on to any recipient unless you have asked us to so. We will never sell your information to a third party.
The only instances where we would disclose personal information about you are:
- If it’s required for a relevant purpose, e.g. giving your contact details to a delivery company; and/or
- If we’re required to disclose information to meet any legal obligations.
REGISTERED CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS
You may register as a customer when placing an order online. As a registered customer you may update, edit or terminate your customer account at any time. You agree to maintain and update the information as supplied by yourself to ensure accuracy always. As a registered customer, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own membership account and password. You agree to take responsibility for all activities that occur under your membership account and password.
ACCESSING YOUR PEROSNAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you’d like to do so, just let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. We reserve the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.